Saturday, June 6, 2015

Design Team Planner

Hi everybody! Today I'm SO excited to bring you a project from the newest team that I'm on... The Cutting Cafe! This is a fabulous design team planner to keep track of design team assignments, deadlines and ideas, but that's not all! It also has pages for Challenge sites and projects, too!
The files for the pages come in JPG or PDF format. I just used the JPGs to make my book 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 instead of the 8 1/2 x 11 format because I like the smaller size. I used my Monkey paper and adhered it to some lightweight cardboard for the front and back covers, then I used my Cinch binding machine to put it all together. I hope you've enjoyed this! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

What an awesome cover....love it

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

love your super cute planner. hugs

Jeri said...

OMG-that monkey paper is too cute. I love how you made it a smaller size with the JPGs.

Doris E said...

Your cover is just adorable!!!!