Monday, January 31, 2011

New Crafting Space


This was taken while most of the stuff was in the other room.
4 bookshelves and an old computer desk.


Oh, it's starting to fill up! Now I have to get it organized.


Got some shelves put up for my dies and some other stuff. Under the computer desk are three rolling carts of 12 x 12 paper, and in the drawer space is a large paper trimmer and my Scor-pal.


There is a 6-foot table that is pushed up against the wall in front of the computer desk, creating a U-shaped work area for me, with everything in arm's reach. I'm so spoiled! There is still a ton of stuff that won't fit into this smaller room, and I still have to organize what is here. But I have my essentials, so I can still get something accomplished!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Oh my...that is a lot of stuff! It looks so nice. I can't wait to see it when it's all filled up. :0) I am in the middle of moving my stamping room. I still have no idea how I am going to store everything...I'm flying by the seat of my pants on this one and hope it turns out ok. LOL I figure as long as I have space for two people to stamp I'm good as gold!!